Wednesday, March 28, 2007

10 weeks today!!!

Well things are moving along wonderfully!! I have had NO morning sickness at all whatsoever!!! I feel great and I hope I continue to feel amazing!! I've gained 4lbs. so far and have had a few cravings! My favorites are dairy queen blizzards, chocolate milk, good salads and pears!! Really trying to watch what I eat, don't want to gain to much, but sometimes the cravings are so hard to resist!! Good thing I'm craving healthy things as well. Been taking lots of walks, really trying so stay active. I've been a little tired some days, just wanting to stay in bed till i have to get up! But for the most part, i feel great! Today on my break at work, we took the doppler (hand held listening device) and tried to find the heartbeat. They say you can start to listen for it at 10 weeks, i started at 8 1/2, but we couldn't find it just yet, will try again in a week or so. But to my amazement, we did hear lots and lots of movements it was great, and very reassuring! We have our 2nd prenatal visit in 2 weeks, so the Doc will forsure find it then!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home