Saturday, April 11, 2009

WE ARE BACK!!!!!


Well it's been a really long time since I posted. I don't have pics but I will soon. Just thought I would let everybody know how jr is doing. He is 20 months already and has lots of energy. He says a few words and knows several signs. He surprised me one day with the sign for thank you, it was so cute! He is 24 lbs and in the 90th percentile for his height! He is off the bottle, practicing using a spoon and fork, and just a ton of fun! He went with his paternal Grandmother to Gary, IN for the Easter weekend:( I was kinda sad, first time on a plane without mommy and this will be the longest time he has been away from me. But I know he is having fun with all his Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins! Well we will b going to the NICU reunion soon and looking forward to it. The same day as the reunion is the March for babies (formally March of Dimes) Walk and we are Walking!!! We are so excited to participate being that jr was a preemie himself, we are walking in Honor of him! Lots of pics soon to come!
http://www.marchforbabies.org/derrickjr28wkr




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home