Monday, July 7, 2008

Hi Everybody!

It's been a long time I know! I finally got the opportunity to update but I don't even know where to start! We are going back about 5 months!


We got Jr. Dedicated back in Feb. He did a great job during the ceremony! He didn't cry much at all, mommy cried more than he did!


Here were are with our Pastor, moms, and Derrick's Stepdad!
We had a celebration afterwards at our house! Becca is holding him here!
All the people that came! Becca and Alycia joined us too! We had a great time!
Doesn't he seem interested in his knew book! Being so patient and listening to every word!
Here are my best Friends Katie and Dawn! I have known both of them for over 17 years and I couldn't just pick one, so they are both his Godmothers!!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home